MASIGNCLEAN104

The peculiar case of the jumping Systray Menus in Windows 10

iklan banner

Some of us get got had the sense of facing only about quirk or bug, at only about indicate inward time, piece using the Windows OS. While such issues may live on acceptable inward Insider Builds, what does 1 create when 1 faces buggy behaviour inward a Windows 10 stable version?

Jumping Systray Menu’s comic nighttime out

One problem inward Windows 10 v1809 I human face upwards is that the systray carte du jour detaches itself from the taskbar. The Start Menu likewise every bit the Network flyout panel gets separated from the Taskbar! While nosotros are used to seeing the carte du jour popup from the Notification Area or the System Tray when 1 clicks on an icon, inward my representative it jumps in addition to opens inward the centre of the screen.

Some of us get got had the sense of facing only about quirk or põrnikas The peculiar representative of the jumping Systray Menus inward Windows 10

When I click on only about icon similar the Volume, Clock or the Network icon, the carte du jour jumps in addition to opens only about distance away from the Taskbar.

Watch the video to larn an watch of what I mean.

 

This started happening to me afterwards I upgraded to Windows 10 v1809.

Some of us get got had the sense of facing only about quirk or põrnikas The peculiar representative of the jumping Systray Menus inward Windows 10

Refreshing the desktop or restarting Explorer does non help. It is alone afterwards a estimator restart does the province of affairs usually come upwards dorsum to normal.

It’s non that I get got whatever especial programs that may interfere amongst the smoothen performance of the OS – only the green ones.

Some of us get got had the sense of facing only about quirk or põrnikas The peculiar representative of the jumping Systray Menus inward Windows 10

I get got similar a shot gotten used to it, in addition to I rather similar to live on surprised! I never know if the carte du jour volition opened upwards usually or wing off to the middle of the screen!

Windows 10 certain throws interesting surprises! What tin plough over the sack I aspect next? Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 jumping Start Menu… every bit I had experienced inward Windows 7? 😀


Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/
Share This :