MASIGNCLEAN104

Chandan Roy's Facebook Concern Human Relationship Hacked !

iklan banner
Chandan Roy Sanyal's FB work organisation human relationship has been hacked together with is beingness used scandalously. The histrion is livid

Mikhail of Kaminey, Chandan Roy Sanyal's Facebook condition reads: Some tv actress Sneha Wagh decease along sending me abusive messages, together with SMS.

It is really serious matter. Don't know what to do. "But that's non me on Facebook. My work organisation human relationship got hacked 3 weeks agone together with I've been unable to log inwards since then.

In fact, I don't fifty-fifty know Sneha Wagh... I've non fifty-fifty heard of her," said Chandan.

Apparently, Sneha Wagh is a television set actress who essayed the business office of the protagonist inwards a series called Jyoti.

The actor, who is currently shooting inwards Colombo for Deepa Mehta's Midnight's Children, added, "I'm going to social club a electrical charge alongside the cyber criminal offence jail cellphone in 1 lawsuit I provide to Mumbai.

I convey uploaded but about of my personal pictures on Facebook together with things similar these are but scary."

Chandan, amend endure careful well-nigh your social network. You've but started out together with convey a long means to go!
Follow us on Twitter for to a greater extent than stories
Share This :