MASIGNCLEAN104

British Antic Matt Lucas Twitter Hacked !

iklan banner
British antic MATT LUCAS has hitting aback at accusations he has been autograph letters on Twitter.com piece drunk, insisting his annual was afraid this anniversary (beg31Jan11).

The Alice In Wonderland star's folio was adapted amongst several military camp posts on Mon black (31Jan10), abrogation admirers assertive he had advantaged inward booze afore hitting the web.

The teetotal antic woke upwards on Tuesday (01Feb11) to acquisition a cord of replies from afraid followers together with he look an thespian had taken ascendence of his account.

He writes, "Good morning time all. Um, my Twitter annual was afraid aftermost night, together with thus avoid whatever Tweets beatific because they didn't look from me!

"Thanks for your accusations that I was drunk. I'm teetotal. The aberration I fabricated was non logging out of my computer!"
Share This :