MASIGNCLEAN104

The operation failed, An object cannot be found – Microsoft Outlook error

iklan banner

If you lot have a The functioning failed. An object could non endure found fault message when you lot click on the Send push clit to shipping an e-mail inwards Microsoft Outlook, as well as hence this post may endure able to assist you.

The functioning failed, An object cannot endure found

If you lot have such an error, hither are a few steps you lot could try. I started receiving this fault later I reconnected Microsoft Outlook to Outlook.com. In my case, I run across this message randomly when I click on the push clit to Send the email. But when I click on the Send push clit 1 time again the minute time, the e-mail is sent. So inwards that sense, I tin laissez passer on the sack enjoin I am a flake lucky.

 I started receiving this fault later I  The functioning failed, An object cannot endure flora – Microsoft Outlook error

If you lot wishing to permanently ready this issue, you lot volition bring to (again) utilization novel Profile. To utilization a novel profile, opened upward your Control Panel, type Mail inwards the search box as well as click on the consequence – Mail that you lot see, to opened upward the next box.

 I started receiving this fault later I  The functioning failed, An object cannot endure flora – Microsoft Outlook error

Click on Show Profiles as well as and hence on the Add button.

 I started receiving this fault later I  The functioning failed, An object cannot endure flora – Microsoft Outlook error

Give the profile a cite as well as conduct OK.

 I started receiving this fault later I  The functioning failed, An object cannot endure flora – Microsoft Outlook error

The next box volition open, where you lot tin laissez passer on the sack laid upward your outlook.com every bit usual.

 I started receiving this fault later I  The functioning failed, An object cannot endure flora – Microsoft Outlook error

Click on the Add Account link to opened upward the next sorcerer as well as fill upward inwards the details. Click on Next as well as follow the wizard.

If this does non help, you lot may desire to repair that Outlook e-mail account as well as run across if that helps you. This procedure volition enable network connection, search for the e-mail employment concern human relationship settings as well as log on to the server to confirm that all is fine.

This post has closed to to a greater extent than suggestions to troubleshoot issues later reconnecting Microsoft Outlook customer to Outlook.com. If you lot need to a greater extent than ideas, as well as hence this post volition assist you lot troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook problems similar corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, etc.


Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/
Share This :