MASIGNCLEAN104

Blue Screen when you open Microsoft Edge browser

iklan banner

Well, this i was certainly a foreign i for me. I launched Microsoft Edge browser on my Windows 10 laptop exclusively to uncovering that afterwards a few seconds, my PC crashed alongside a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Error as well as restarted. This happened to me iii or four times. It took me a spell to empathise when or how it was happening, exactly afterwards a few restarts, I was able to empathise the issue. If you lot encounter a Blue Screen when you lot opened upwards Microsoft Edge browser or if your Microsoft Edge is stuck or frozen on a Blue Screen, this postal service volition assistance you.

 this i was certainly a foreign i for me Blue Screen when you lot opened upwards Microsoft Edge browser

Blue Screen when you lot opened upwards Edge browser

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is a fairly mutual Stop Error that occurs when a driver has illegally accessed a retentiveness place spell NT is operating at a specific IRQL. This is a driver coding error, akin to trying to access an invalid retentiveness location. If you lot have this error, you lot may desire to update your display driver as well as encounter if that helps you.

I noticed i thing. When I was non connected to the Internet, as well as I launched Edge, my PC did non crash. The 2d I connected to the Internet, Edge spell trying to charge my Start Page, caused a Blue Screen. Take a await at the video.

Read: Why does every Windows 10 Update accept to convey problems?

If you lot have a Windows 10 Blue Screen when you lot launch Edge browser, banking concern fit if your Start Page. My Edge was laid upwards to opened upwards alongside a Start Page as well as novel Tabs alongside Top sites as well as suggested content.

To attain this issue, I decided to laid upwards Edge to opened upwards alongside a blank page equally follows, as well as encounter if it helped – as well as it did!

Disconnect from the Internet as well as launch your Edge browser. Click on the 3-dotted More link as well as and hence on Settings. You encounter the next settings.

 this i was certainly a foreign i for me Blue Screen when you lot opened upwards Microsoft Edge browser

 

Click on Open Microsoft Edge with drib downward as well as you lot volition encounter an selection A specific page or pages. Select this one.

A infinite to Enter a URL volition appear. Enter about:blank hither to opened upwards a blank page.

 this i was certainly a foreign i for me Blue Screen when you lot opened upwards Microsoft Edge browser

Next, you lot volition encounter a Open New tabs with setting. From the drib downward choose A blank page, as well as click on the Save icon.

Close Edge, connect to the Internet as well as re-launch your Edge browser as well as see. It should accept worked.

Microsoft Edge is stuck on a Blue Screen

If you lot encounter that your Microsoft Edge browser is stuck or frozen on a Blue Screen, as well as hence it could good live on malware. Check your Edge extensions as well as uninstall or disable the doubtful ones. If necessitate be, reset Edge browser settings to default.

Next, unopen Edge as well as scan your estimator alongside your antivirus software equally good freeware tool AdwCleaner.

Hope this helps! If it doesn’t, deed to Internet Explorer or whatsoever i of the alternative browsers for Windows.


Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/
Share This :