MASIGNCLEAN104

Use original boot configuration greyed out in Windows 10

iklan banner

I of late flora that I was unable to brand changes to System Configuration or MSConfig. Every fourth dimension I made or together with then changes, the options reverted dorsum together with no changes were kept afterwards restarting my Windows 10 computer. I could non role Normal startup. The Selective startup selection was checked together with the Use master kicking configuration was greyed out!

Use master kicking configuration greyed out

I of late flora that I was unable to brand changes to  Use master kicking configuration greyed out inwards Windows 10

Well the solution for this is quite simple, together with this is what I did to laid upward the problem.

I downloaded together with used Dual Boot Repair Tool. It is a freeware that allows yous to repair Boot Configuration Data for Windows 10 / 8 / seven inwards a click. The tool lets yous Backup & Restore BCD, Repair BCD together with more. If yous are unsure nearly whatever of these options, it is best to role the Automatic Repair selection which is much safer compared to the other commands.

Once yous convey downloaded this tool together with operate its executable file, yous volition encounter the next UI. Click on the Automatic Repair option. That is what I did.

You volition survive shown or together with then other covert together with asked to confirm your decision. Clicking on OK volition commencement the repair process.

I of late flora that I was unable to brand changes to  Use master kicking configuration greyed out inwards Windows 10

Once the job is done, yous volition encounter a Automatic Repair Successful message.

Restart your estimator together with encounter the results.

I could encounter that my occupation was resolved together with the Use master kicking configuration was no longer greyed out!

This physical care for helped me together with I promise it helps yous too.

This postal service volition exhibit yous how to change OS refer inwards Windows Boot Manager.


Source: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/
Share This :